Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Not expty from pocket"


Just had breakfast of freshly squeezed pineapple juice, mangos, papayas, mini bananas and a decent cup of cappucino on the beach here in Chaweng, Ko Samui. Going to hit the beach for a 7dollar, 1 hour Thai massage and will ponder the rest of my strenous day. Today is a "rest day", after yesterday's excursion. Ellen and I took a speedboat ride out to Ang Thong National Park to view some really interesting Islands and rock formations jutting out from the sea. Stopped and did some snorkelling in the am before a delicious lunch on a small island town on the beach. After lunch we boated over to another island for some sea kayaking, swimming and snorkelling before a long and bumpy ride back to Ko Samui.

Ellen is finding hard keeping me relaxed at our "Relax Resort Bungalows and Restaurant" accomodation. All I want to do, is keep doing. I will burn off some calories at the coming Full Moon party on Ka Phagang. Lots of non-stop dancing and swimming action that can attract a crowd of nearly 10 thousand!

I will up load some photos once i figure out how.

Khwat Khlun

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying your blog, sounds like a sick vacation. I ve been to Banff like three times in the past two months, but always forget you live there..Anyways, hope you are doing well...Auger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your making me jealous, sounds like paradise.

    ReplyDelete